There is nothing like fresh salsa anytime of the year. Not only is it healthy but it can last in the fridge for 2-3 days and just gets more delicious.
Recipe: Pico De Gallo
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly
- Cut the plum tomatoes in quarters and remove the seeds and juice leaving just the flesh, then dice the flesh into small pieces
- Remove the seeds from the Jalapenos and dice into very small pieces
- Chop the red onion into small pieces
- Chop cilantro roughly
- Juice the lime
1. Mix all the vegetables together, add cilantro and lime juice and enjoy!